Friday, January 29, 2010



Today we took a bike trip all around Roma and got to see some non-tourist, authentic pastures and farms. I'm going to try to put up some videos, but to sum it up, we almost died of exhaustion, and Lynn almost died literally, but we are all back (to the best of my knowledge).

Lately I've been doing a lot of worrying about the luggage that I still don't have, the food that could be making me sick, etc, but I was assured by this verse last night..."Therefore I say to you, do not worry
about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about
your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the
body more than clothing?Look at the birds of the air, for they
neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father
feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

1 comment: